Kerala Lottery Result Akshaya Today Live, Winners List: Check Live Kerala Lottery Akshaya Results Today and winners list. Kerala Lotteries Akshaya AK Result lottery draw Lucky Numbers.
Kerala Lottery Result Akshaya Today Live 28.10.2020
Kerala Lottery Result Akshaya Yesterday
Kerala Lottery Result Akshaya AK 461 Today
Akshaya is one of the seven weekly lottery and its lottery draw held on Thursday every week. Akshaya Lottery cost Rs. 40/- only including GST. Each Lottery is represented by an alphabetical code and Akshaya Lottery code represents “AK” respectively.
Akshaya Lottery winners are advised to verify the winning numbers with the results published on Government Gazatte and surrender the tickets within 30 days from the date of result announced.
Akshaya Lottery AK draw on Gorky Bhavan Near Bakery Junction Thiruvananthapuram.
Kerala Lottery Results Prize Details
Akshaya Lottery (AK) has 9 prizes including consolation. The winner will get 70,00,000 as first prize, 10,00,000 as second prize and 1,00,000 as Third prize respectively.
In the price money, 10% of amount is considered as agent’s commission and it is given to the agent who sell the tickets.
How to Check Kerala Lottery Result Akshaya
All the participants who bought the Kerala Lotteries are requested to check their results through its official website keralalotteries.com.
Here we list out the simple steps to check their draw list.
1. Go to the Kerala lotteries website keralalotteries.com.
2. Click the link -> Lottery Results on the center of the page.
3. In the Latest Lottery Drawn Results Page, Find your desired Lottery and draw date (i.e. Akshaya WEEKLY LOTTERY (AK 461) and Draw Date – 02/09/2020)
4. Click the Today Kerala Lottery Result Akshaya Plus Lottery Result link and it will open in a new window (in a PDF format).
5. Finally check your lucky lottery number and claim it.
Note: Akshaya WEEKLY LOTTERY (AK) Result will be available at every Wednesday after 3.55 PM.
Steps to Claim Kerala Lottery Prize
The Akshaya Lottery draw list are announced today. The prize-winner of a lottery shall surrender the prize-winning ticket within 30 days of the draw with all necessary documents given below.
|Above Rs. 20 Lakhs||From Director|
|Rs. 1 Lakh and Up to Rs. 10 Lakhs||Deputy Director (Prize)|
|Above Rs. 1 Lakhs||Director of State Lotteries|
|Upto Rs. 1 Lakhs||District Lottery Offices|
Documents to Claim Lottery Ticket
1. A claim application along with a self attested Photocopy of both sides of the ticket.
2. Two Passport size photographs of the prize-winner duly attested by a Gazetted Officer/Notary.
3. A receipt for the prize money in the prescribed form affixing a revenue stamp worth Rs.1/- with full address of the prize-winner. (Download the Payee Receipt given below)
4. If the prize winner is a minor, they must have a Guardianship certificate from a competent authority.
5. In case of joint claims, one of the prize-winners should be authorized to receive the prize money and a Joint Declaration in stamp paper worth Rs. 50/- should be executed to claim your winning prize.
6. The prize winner must provide a self attested copy of the PAN Card.
7. Any one the attested document to prove identity (Attested copy of Ration Card, Driving License, Passport, Election ID Card etc).
Download Kerala Lottery Prize Claim Forms
FAQ – Kerala Lottery Results Today Live
1. Which Channels live stream Kerala Lottery Live Video Telecast?
Kerala Lottery Live Video Telecast is started on Kairali TV, Kaumudy TV, and Jai Hind TV.
2. How much Kerala lottery Tax deduction for Lottery Prizes?
Kerala lottery tax deduction 30 % and agent commission 10%.
3. How to with draw prize Kerala lottery money below Rs.5000?
They can get their prize money from any lottery shop in Kerala.
4. How to with draw prize Kerala lottery money above Rs.5000?
They must surrender their tickets before the bank or government lottery office with id proofs.
5. How to Check Lottery Result quick and easily?
Press Ctrl + F and search the last 4 digit number of the ticket.
Congratulations for All Kerala Lottery Akshaya Winners